SPECIAL ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR
The Law Firm of Kuczek & Associates, in partnership with St. Elizabeth of the Trinity Parish, is hosting a free educational program.
Tuesday, October 24 – 7:00 p.m. in the Auditorium
You’ll learn …
* Which option is best for you…wills, trusts and planned giving options
* The importance of planning now and how a planned gift can help insure your legacy
* Professional advice at no cost to help you navigate your estate planning strategy
* A living trust can avoid the pitfalls of guardianship and probate
*The dangers of having an old trust
* How to protect your family from the confusion, complications and legal fees of an incomplete
Theodore D. Kuczek, III (Ted) founded the firm in 1984 to focus exclusively on estate planning – wills and trusts.