As part of the St. Elizabeth of the Trinity Religious Education program, we are initiating the Parent Fair Share Volunteer Opportunities program.
This area will be used to list events and tasks that parents will be able to request more information about and then sign up to volunteer for that event.
You may also contact Peggy Bradley at the Rectory office or by email for further information.
The program is divided into 3 categories of volunteer opportunities:
Religious Education Events
- Events such as the Confirmation Mass or First Communion retreats
- Includes helping with dinner service, set-ups, greeter visitors at the sacramental masses
- Students needing service hours may also sign up to help; for some events, at least one adult volunteer would need to accompany the student(s)
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE THE RELIGIOUS EDUCATION EVENTS SCHEDULE AND MORE r.e. eVENTS VOLUNTEER DETAILS
- There are 5 Masses scheduled for the remaining school year
- We are looking for families who can serve as Greeters, Gift Bearers, Ushers and Advent Wreath Lighters
Religious Education Program Administration
- There are 3 positions: Door Monitors, Classroom Openings & Office Support, and Bulletin Board creators
- Ideally, volunteers will sign up to perform the duties for the entire month (3 classes in a row)
Tuition Reductions for Volunteers :
- Families are requested to sign up for at least 3 events
- For each hour of service, the family receives a $10 tuition credit.
- Credits can be applied to the current year tuition, and will be reflected on invoices for any outstanding balance owed (or a refund will be issued).
Credits can also be applied to next year’s tuition.
How to Sign Up to Volunteer :
- Review the list of events in each category and determine which volunteer opportunities work best for you and your family.
- Send an email to Pbradley@archchicago.org with your preferred dates, to reserve the volunteer spot. Please include your family name, the event name and event date in the email.
- Volunteer spots are reserved on a first-come-first served basis, so submit your reservations early.
- A Flocknote Sign-Up request will be circulated 4 weeks in advance of the event to finalize volunteers
Would you like to volunteer in some other way? Please reach out to Peggy Bradley at the Parish Office or by email at email@example.com.
We are happy to use your talents!
THANKS TO ALL VolunteerS
Thank you for your prayerful consideration of how you and your family can help support the Religious Education Program.
We cannot do God’s work without the help and generosity of families and parishioners.
May God continue to bless us with many hands & hearts!